Monday, September 1, 2014

1st Things First, I'm The Realest...

Hello? Is it me you're looking for?! Did you just read that in Lionel Ritchie's voice? I sure hope so...otherwise I look like a total weirdo. Hello World, I'm Nicole aka The NorCal Contessa. Yep. I did it. I decided to share my love of everything DIY with a side of photography and cooking (who am I kidding...99.9% BAKING, people!!). I live in Northern California suburbia with my two rowdy boys and kick ass husband. Here I'll try channeling a little mix of Martha Stewart-meets-Ina Garten-with the likes of Ansel Adams. Totally makes sense, right? I know! Let's see if I can pull it off though....!

I've always had my hands intertwined in some sort of project. I LOVE to create. Be it behind my lens (check out me, Nicole Haldeman Photography at http://www.nicolehaldemanphotography.com/ and http://nicolehaldeman.zenfolio.com), constructing and sewing everything baby,  or dabbling in sweet-tooth confections. If I'm not creating, I'm laying on the kitchen floor going "OMGwhatamIgoingtodotoday?" Ha! Anyway, I'm here to create for myself, my family...and FOR YOU! Is there something you see here and you'd like it replicated for yourself or home, just let me know! Stay tuned as I turn up this mutha and add all my favorite projects I currently have going on :)

Creatively Yours,
The NorCal Contessa

No comments:

Post a Comment